California Dreamin’ has secured $2.3m in funding from investors, including Y Combinator, Paul Buchheit and Justin Wong.

Based in the US, California Dreamin’ is engaged in the production of cannabis-infused drinks as an alternative to beer.

The firm intends to use the funds to improve production and distribution in the US.

Delicato Family Vineyards and Mercer Wine Estates are set to introduce a wine collection produced in the US.

To be sold under Mercer Family Vineyards brand, the new range of wines will include a chardonnay, a cabernet sauvignon, a red blend and a reserve cabernet sauvignon.

The company also plans to launch a sauvignon blanc, a merlot, a malbec and a reserve red blend in the Pacific Northwest region.

Rocky Mountain High Brands has completed an acquisition of all the assets, trademarks, intellectual property and business operations of BFIT Brands for $0.23m.

Based in the US, Rocky Mountain High Brands is a lifestyle brand management firm engaged in health and wellness products, while BFIT Brands sells FitWhey protein and energy drinks.

The transaction enables Rocky Mountain High Brands to fortify its presence in key growth markets.

Bulletproof 360 has secured $40m through a Series C funding round led by CAVU Venture Partners.

“Beluga Group Public Joint-Stock Company has completed an acquisition of Villa Romanov winery.”

Bulletproof 360 is a food, beverage and content company known for Bulletproof Coffee, while CAVU is a high-profile food and beverage investment firm.

The funding round has also involved the participation of Trinity Ventures, an early Starbucks and Jamba Juice investor, and Silicon Valley Bank.

The latest round brings the total funding raised by Bulletproof 360 to $68m.

Molson Coors Canada has entered an agreement with The Hydropothecary Corporation (HEXO) to form a joint venture (JV) for the development of non-alcoholic, cannabis-infused beverages in Canada.

Molson Coors Canada is a global brewer and a business unit of Molson Coors Brewing Company, while HEXO is a producer of Canadian cannabis.

Molson Coors Canada will own a 57.5% stake in the JV and HEXO will own the remaining 42.5%.

Established as a standalone start-up company, the JV will integrate Molson Coors’ brewing experience in the cannabis sector to investigate the consumable cannabis market, which will be legalised in Canada in 2019.

Hill Street Beverage Company has entered a five-year licensing agreement with Lexaria Bioscience’s drug delivery platform, DehydraTECH.

Lexaria has adapted the formula of cannabidiol-infused beverages to generate similar effects to alcohol.

The agreement allows Hill Street Beverage Company to use DehydraTECH for the production of alcohol-free, cannabis-infused beverages in Canada.

Lexaria has already tested the alcohol-free red and white wines for making cannabinoid-fortified wines.

Beluga Group Public Joint-Stock Company has completed an acquisition of Villa Romanov winery.

Beluga Group is vodka and distilled beverages producer, while Villa Romanov is a high-tech winery that operates as a tourist complex.

Beluga Group will purchase 1,000ha of land, including 231ha of the existing vineyards.

Both the companies involved in the transaction are based in Russia.

The acquisition enables Beluga Group to produce wines from its own vineyards.

1908 Brands has acquired Bundle Organics.

Launched in 2014, US-based Bundle Organics is a producer of beverages and snacks for expecting and nursing moms.

The acquisition is an outcome of an agreement signed by the companies on 25 July 2018.

Drizly has acquired Buttery.

Drizly is an online alcohol marketplace for beer, wine, and spirits, while Buttery is an alcohol delivery firm offering a platform for retailers through online and mobile commerce.

Buttery users will be able to shop in Drizly’s store network through its website and mobile app.

Both the companies involved in the acquisition are based in the US.

The transaction will enable Drizly to grow its business, while rapidly expanding its retail network in the US and Canada.