Italian Food and Beverage Corporation (IFBC) has formed a joint venture (JV) with ID Beverage Group.

Dubbed IFBC-HUB-USA, the JV will import and distribute IFBC’s HUB Energy Drink and canned wines.

Founded in 2009, ID Beverage Group is an importer and distributor of wines from Italy and Argentina. It also offers private-label wines to restaurants, nightclubs, liquor stores and wine shops.

The new JV will receive assistance from ID Beverage Group’s CEO Pietro Romani in the fields of warehousing, logistics, transportation, administration, and finance.

Roar Organic has secured $5.6m through a funding round, which will be used for product development and expansion.

The funding round was led by AccelFoods, which will form part of Roar Organic’s board of directors upon completion of the investment.

Founded in 2016, Roar Organic is a low-calorie and low-sugar electrolyte-infused beverage manufacturer based in the US.

Its product portfolio includes strawberry coconut, pineapple mint, Georgia peach, cucumber watermelon, mango clementine, and blueberry acai flavours.

Roar Organic’s products are available at 3,000 US retail stores, including Albertsons/Safeway, Costco, CVS, Kroger, Rite Aid, and Wegmans.

Bodega Luigi Bosca has secured an undisclosed amount of investment from L Catterton.

Based in Argentina, Bodega Luigi Bosca is the oldest and most renowned winery, while L Catterton is a consumer-focused private equity firm.

“The company will also redevelop its Thatched House Farm near Dunsfold to establish a new 4,000ft² brewery.”

The Crafty Brewing Company has completed the acquisition of The Little Beer Corporation (LBC) for an undisclosed amount.

Founded in 2014, The Crafty Brewing Company is a microbrewery based in Surrey, UK. It is a supplier of craft beers to village fêtes and pubs.

The deal allows The Crafty Brewing Company to acquire the assets and take over the lease of LBC. It will also continue to employ all LBC staff members.

The transaction enables The Crafty Brewing Company to increase its monthly beer brewing capacity to 40,000l, while expanding its craft beers portfolio.

The company will also redevelop its Thatched House Farm near Dunsfold to establish a new 4,000ft² brewery with a monthly brewing capacity of 100,000l.

Carlsberg has completed the acquisition of 28.5% stake in Viace to raise its indirect shareholding in Super Bock.

Based in Denmark, Carlsberg is a brewing company, while Super Bock is a Portuguese beer brand.

Carlsberg owns a 44% stake in Super Bock, while Viacer owns the remaining 56% stake.

Carlsberg Group will hold a total of 60% stake in Super Bock Group through direct and indirect ownership.

Super Bock Group, whose brand portfolio includes Super Bock, Carlsberg, and Somersby, retains a 47% share in the Portuguese market.