Eastern Europe Beverage Strategy Congress 8 October, Warsaw, Poland
Arena International is delighted to announce Canadean’s Eastern Europe Beverage Strategy Congress on 8 October in Warsaw, Poland. The driving force behind the introduction of this event has been the rapidly changing consumer consumption of non-alcoholic beverages across Eastern Europe. The need to react swiftly to the rapidly shifting market by implementing best practice strategies holds the key to successful growth within the non-alcoholic beverage sector.
The Eastern Europe Beverage Strategy will provide the platform for industry leaders to share success stories, promote successful strategies that focus on consumer driven trends, highlight significant opportunities for growth within the beverage industry and demonstrate new and innovative product development processes.
Agenda of the Eastern Europe Beverage Strategy Congress
- Keynote address – Current Industry Overview: Investigating Western influencers on Eastern beverage sector to identify upcoming trends and market drivers
- Analysing the rapid growth of private labels (B brands) to clarify its effect on the beverage sector and determine what are the future steps for both brands and private labels
- Clarifying the effects of the economic downturn on the beverage industry in Eastern Europe to determine how you can adjust your business strategy to this re-shaped environment
This year’s Congress will feature some of the most respected members of the industry, including:
- Roel Annega, marketing director, The Coca-Cola Company
- Elzbieta Noga, own brand director Central Europe, TESCO
- Pierre Philippenko, marketing director, Multon, a TCCC and CC Hellenic JV
- Patricia Fosselard, secretary general, EFBW – European Federation of Bottled Water
- Ivan Kolarov, East Europe research director, Canadean
- Marius Horbacauskas, CEO, AB Volfas Engelman, part of Olvi Group
Discounted rates for delegates are currently available when booking before 31 July. To get this discounted rate please quote MK-KGPR.